Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian martial art that movement, dance, self defense and music.
Our intro class will targeted for people who have never done Capoeira before and do not have training in any specific discipline. The class will give everyone an introduction to several Capoeira movements, kicks, and esquivas (dodges). Get your ticket quick because space is limited!
No need to print out your ticket! Just include your name in the purchase and you’ll be all set. If you purchase 2 or more tickets, on the day of the event, let the event organizer know who’s with you. Thanks!
Tips for our intro class
– Come with an open mind (the most important tip)
– Bring a bottle of water (second most important tip)
– come in long athletic pants (comfortable to sweat in)
– Come ready to make friends (Capoeira has a lot of partner work and great community vibes)
– Com ready to have fun (self explanatory)